Five ways to approach a language you wish to learn or improve on
1. Have a typical 5-minute conversation with a friend, but do this in the language that you want to grow.
2. Write an agenda (5 things that you must do today), in the language.
3. Read one chapter in a grammar book on the language, do the exercises, and check your answers.
4. Watch an authentic video in the language (with subtitles, and no longer than 30 minutes).
5. Read an article that looks interesting , in the language, from a middle-of-the-road newspaper (nothing too populist or technical -and don’t be afraid to use a bilingual dictionary!-).
Then, tell me all you can, in the language, about your activities; so that I can comment on your performance!